Thread: Good deal on Goodnites - Safeway

Default Good deal on Goodnites - Safeway

If you happen to have a Safeway grocery store nearby, they appear to be clearing out some Goodnites (possibly other Huggies brands too).

The Mega pack of L/XL (21) is $9.99, and there are valid Huggies coupons that should be usable on this - a $1.50 off one pack or a $3.50 off one pack. Could drop the price down to $6.49 for a 21-pack.

Many have self-checkout if you're or ...

Only $9.99?? That's so cheap! I guess you live in USA, right? In Canada, those costs average about $16-$20 a pack - depends which store you buy from. I remember I once bought a pack on SALE at Safeway for $15.

Wow cheap

Over here, they are around 6 for a pack of 9.

Quote Originally Posted by sayounara View Post
    Wow cheap

Over here, they are around 6 for a pack of 9.
    On you can get 3 packs for 9. I think I was 3.80 something last time I bought but they were on sale at Tesco.

Oh cool
    Unluckily for me I can't get things delivered to my house, but I can easily go out

Just a quick update - I was wrong and the coupon was $3, not $3.50. The sale is still on with a 03 May end date. It's even easier now as there are $2 coupons attached to the packages. Oddly enough, they've got a mix of older, newer, and very new stock - I managed to pickup the old race car design recently.

Over here in the UK, as ScottishHusky said, Amazon are doing 3 packs of 9 for 9, I got mine delivered (using the Amazon Prime free trial) today (the girl variety because they look better and I read on here that they are better for guys around my age), they came in a large-ish Amazon-branded box, which, after close inspection had no signs of what was inside at all, on opening I found there was some paper wrap/cushioning stuff and the Drynites-(goodnites to the rest of the world)-branded box, which had the three-pack in.
    I'm not sure whether it was my clumsy opening of the pack, but did anyone else get one diaper/nappy with a small hole in?

Manufacturing defects happen from time to time. Those lines are fully automated, you're the first one to lay eyes on the diaper when you pull it out.

Thanks for the tip. Safeways are not everywhere these days, but I found one locally....