Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good boosters for heavy wetters

Question Good boosters for heavy wetters

I am seeking some boosters that can handle heavy wettings, as I am using Abena Abri-Let Maxis with my Abena Abri-Form M3 or L3s, and I can wet pretty heavily to the point of or near leaking most of the time. Are there any ones that have that gel-like expansion I have seen at my ABDL friend's place last year, they held a HUGE amount without leaking, and I think they were Bambino for both the diaper and booster (We both wore for 16 hours straight, 3pm - 6am and mostly say on the couch).

The main spot for leaking is around the leg guards and I already have 2 small stains on my chair since I didn't use a thick towel to sit on one night.

Any suggestions to look for?
    Last edited by Glaice; 13-Apr-2011 at 22:50.

I use lillie boosters with my abena M4s not gel thou and i dont know if they are avaliable in the usa , how about trying them ones on abu ?

Lillie boosters? Never heard of them, do tell me more about them.

Edit: Oh! 400ccs of liquid, what might that be in fluid ounces?

Wear lined plastic pants over your diapers. It works for me. Kins has a terry-lined polyester pant which is durable and comfortable. The price is reasonable, the value is good. Never, ever, have I leaked beyond this combination. The peace of mind is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaice View Post
    Edit: Oh! 400ccs of liquid, what might that be in fluid ounces?
    The internet tells me it's 13.525609023560001 ounces.

The thicker the booster, the more your diaper is likely to sag and expand in the inner leg (crotch) area. Abenas by themselves will sag if too wet, and I know from experience that an Abri-Let Maxi plus an M4 fully wet will sag quite a lot. Leaks are more likely to happen when all you have is that combination.

Like mentioned above, I suggest you wear plastic pants and/or even use bed pads (disposable or not) on your couch and chair. You can never have too much peace of mind when it comes to leaking.

Also, now that I think about the diaper your using and the booster, they both have a relatively low amount of absorbent gel crystals, which leads to more sagging and an eventual effect of feeling wet when your diaper has had 16 hours of wetting.

As for a diaper/booster combo, I would suggest you use Bambinos or Secure XPlus (they are the same diaper) with ABU UltraBooster Pads (ABU Ultra Booster Pads @ as the MegaBooster Pads are there to make you feel wetter. I don't have too much knowledge in plastic pants and I believe all bed pads are generally the same (except for the size of the pad of course).

The Tranquility boosters are almost all SAP it seems. They've pretty thin but get very gel-y and swollen when wet. I would guess they'd make a good combo with a high pulp low SAP diaper.

try using an abena m4 instead of an m3 if you find that it still leaks on you with a booster. lined plastic pants will also help a lot too if that combo does leak. as someone else above said a disposable or reusable bed pad will protect any furniture from any unlikely leaks.

if you find that the wet diaper still sags too much you can always wear a pair of briefs/boxer briefs/Cotton fixing pants over it to help hold it up. a good teeshirt onsie is also a good option

I will also look into purchasing some plastic pants sometime as they will help on leak containment and general crinkle hiding.

Thanks for the suggestions guys and gals. :7

If your not ordering online, i would suggest trying Selected KIDS Diaper Booster Pads from BabyRus or Toys Rus. The pads are about the length of a baby diaper, the thicknes of 2 baby diapers. They come in a pack of 35 or 45 for the price of 5 bucks.