Thread: Lucky to be born a bedwetter

Default Lucky to be born a bedwetter

Hi folks, just found this site. I post quite a bit over at the Experience Project, respond if you know me from over there.

I'm a lifelong bedwetter, age 47, and have been wearing a diaper every night for about 15 years. As a teen, I used to hate myself for wetting the bed, but now, I actually like it. More recently I'm slowly losing daytime control of my bladder, so now wear a diaper almost 24/7.

I'm not really ABDL or anything else, I think I have a pee fetish.

I'm also a devotee, ever since I can remember I've been fascinated by and attracted to women with congenital differences -- birthmark, cleft lip, deformed limb, cerebral palsy -- I've always found such things beautiful and sexy.

What else? I'm an atheist and a skeptic, and a fucking genius. [Sorry, is that language OK here? I hope we're all adults.] Seriously, 99th percentile intelligence. I used to play in a band. I just lost my job. I have red hair.

Well, nice to meet you,

-- Uncle Teo

Hi, welcome to the site! You mentioned you wear nearly 24/7, but you're not into ABDL - do you enjoy wearing at all, or is it just a means to an end?

What did you play in your band? And what is your (ex) career path?

Nice to meet you too!