Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: religion?

Default religion?

I know this has been done before, but what religion are you?

Im a LDS - Christian

I know there are lots of religions but maybe this can help you find others who share your religious views!

I'm atheist, have been since I was about 9 or 10 years old.

Also, isn't religion one of the topics listed under the "Mature Topic's" part of this forum?

Butterfly Mage

I'm a Wiccan. Wicca is a nature religion that affirms life, race, ecology, and human dignity. Wicca does not hate gays, women, or followers of other faiths. Wicca holds that there are many value expressions of faith, not just one.

Unitarian Universalist/Wiccan

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Antropov View Post
    I'm Roman Catholic... What's LDS?
    Latter Day Saints (Mormon)

I've been a self proclaimed La Veyan for a while now....

Default Atheist

Atheist, since birth. Went to Catholic schools, but the god talk bounced right off me, just a bunch of nonsense even to my 6 year old mind, and it certainly makes no more sense to me now.

Assembly of God (technically). A higher power makes sense but sometimes its hard to believe there is one, since I like proof, that and what the church believes is not what I do.

Technically agnostic, though most would consider me an atheist.

Sure, there's no way to conclusively know there's not some higher being that judges you after you die. Considering such a possibility is silly, though - you don't know the criteria by which you'd be judged. It's also quite clear that if there's some higher being he doesn't do anything at all to affect the observable universe.

Born as a Lutheran, been a non-denominational/envangelical Christian since roughly 2009.