Thread: HI!!!!

Default HI!!!!

Hi everybody!!!!!

My name is Adam and I'm new here so it's time to introduce myself. I am an 18 year old college freshman.

I came to this site because I am incontinent and I wear diapers 24/7. I wouldn't say that I am a diaper lover but who knows? I might be. I do feel like I am really open to the idea of "diaper lovers" and would like to get to know some and maybe see if I have a bigger interest there than I thought.

I'm interested in a huge variety of other things. I am a singer/musician and can play many instruments including the piano, trumpet, guitar, and drums. Music is a huge part of my life. I'm also a huge sports fan (mostly football and baseball), more specifically of the Milwaukee Brewers and the SuperBowl Champion Green Bay Packers!! I do also do some video gaming, Black Ops anyone?

I'm really excited to join this site and hopefully meet some really awesome people!!!

p.s. I can be kind of shy at first but once you get me talking I'm very outgoing

Well hi Littleboy24 or Adam if you perfer that. Welcome to the site. I'd be happy to be your friend and help you make new ones on the site. I'll shoot ya a friend request and come check out my profile page. I look forward in getting to know ya.

Thank you, and I would rather be called Adam but either way is fine.

Hi Adam! Wonderful introduction! Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Indeed, there are lot of awesome people on here! =)

Hi Emmy! Thanks! I'm really looking forward to getting to know lots of people on here and I too hope I will enjoy my stay.

Welcome to adisc, hope you have a great time here.