Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you do something babyish when doing adult things.

Default do you do something babyish when doing adult things.

I like to wear a diaper and suck on a pacifier win I paying bills. it helps me to relax. do you do something babyish win you doing adult things?

I'll play video games, watch films/tv, cook, clean, etc while wearing a diaper - but I don't really do any of the baby stuff when in adult mood - it's two seperate moods for me!

Yeah, as with eeyore, those are two completely separate modes for me. If anything, I prefer to keep them completely separate. My AB mode is my escape from the adult world; therefore, never shall the two meet for fear of poisoning the sanctity of my escape.

The closest I'll get is to dress younger when I run errands; the wife thinks its cute. However, I've always just, out of habit, dressed like someone much younger, even before I heard the term ABDL.

crazykittensmile

I use most of my baby stuff when I am doing adult stuff, very little of my baby things are saved solely for when I am feeling little as I see my little side as an extension of myself and, when I am at home, not necessarily something I try to keep separate. I suck on a pacifier about 90% of the time I am home, regardless of what I am doing. I will wear diapers when I am doing day-to-day adult stuff and drink from a bottle in the evenings when I am not feeling little and I wear onesies and footed sleepers all of the time. I sleep with my favourite plushie every night, although I guess I usually do feel kind of little in bed. But the only things I really save solely for when I am feeling little are cartoons - everything else I use around the house all the time.

I'll often vacuum the house while diapered. It makes vacuuming a whole lot more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'll often vacuum the house while diapered. It makes vacuuming a whole lot more enjoyable.
    Am I receiving a hint of your disliking of an activity involving a vacuum?.. :P

The only thing I enjoy vacuuming is my car, other than that, eh......

babyjess pretty much hit how I feel. My adult baby side, and younger inner child side in general is just a part of who I am. I don't feel the need to separate it so earnestly and be so stuck on age and what is appropriate for a certain age to enjoy/do. I would rather just be myself without needlessly limiting myself.

So in short form, I'll do anything with a youthful spin on it.

FootieCookie

When I setting in my moods depend I work inside the house focus longer (wear diaper). I use my pacifier to relax my stress also to sleep, too. I felt babyish once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz View Post
    Am I receiving a hint of your disliking of an activity involving a vacuum?.. :P

The only thing I enjoy vacuuming is my car, other than that, eh......
    Haha..yeah, you've got that right. It's a never ending job, so I might as well be in a state of other enjoyment.

BabyJayk

Well I wear diapers almost all the time so most adult things I do have that part of my little side involved. But as far as pacis and other baby things go if I am using a paci either I am really tired, really stressed, or with my Mommy.