Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious/need some advice if you would be so kind. :)

Default Curious/need some advice if you would be so kind. :)

I am a diaper lover who has up until recently never bothered to try and wet a diaper. Once I did though, I was pretty much hooked, and one thing led to another, and I have began to feel more curious about adult baby stuff. The thing is I can usually tell my boyfriend about everything I'm into, but he just recently found out about my diaper fetish, and I'm afraid that if I get into adult baby stuff, I won't be able to tell him. He doesn't even seem to enjoy my diaper fetish in the first place despite the fact that he's not bothered by it (or at least he's said so). he won't even bring it up at intimate moments, even though I please him all the time. I desperately want him to MAKE me wear diapers, I want him to have to change me, and maybe even to make me feel a little helpless. For one day I'd like to be treated like a baby just to satisfy my curiosity, but I'm quite afraid to ask him, let alone anyone. What should I do?

Hmm, well your boyfriend can't know you want this unless you've sat down and told him it. He could be the most intuitive person in the world, but I'm sure he's not a mind reader.

Also, there's a difference between being ok with someone liking something, and actively participating in this fetish.

It sounds to me like you and him need to sit down and really have a proper, no holds barred, unsexy conversation about this. Seriously.

Perhaps. This is my nervous face. xP Nobody can help me with that except for myself though I suppose.

BabyJayk

Well don't make him feel like he has to do it, but be confident when you ask. He will pick up off the emotions that you present when you ask him. But I agree with Talula. You need to have a serious conversation about your wants and needs. He is not a mind reader so if you want it badly enough I am afraid you are going to have to come out and tell him eventually.

Ok, you're right. I guess I'll suck it up, make the fortitude save and go for it.

---------- Post added 15-04-2011 at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was 13-04-2011 at 14:09 ----------

Wooooohoooooooooooo! He said he'd do it! And that he'd probably like it once he got warmed up to it!

Topping from the bottom; this is a tall order when either party is a novice. Dictating that they make you do something, when they aren't even inspired to make you do it in the first place.

Part of the issue occurring to me is that you may be somewhat subbish in the regular course of affairs, or at least easily dominated (which isn't exactly the same thing.) If this is the case your partner is likely kind, patient, and careful NOT to push you around: to the point where they are instinctively careful with you; getting them to overcome a carefully built in attitude can be very hard.

Acting out a scene from a play (one that you write) might work; a person can get used to acting a role different to how they would behave naturally if they have a script, and maybe costumes and props. Just don't ask them to wing it at first. Eventually he may be able to ad lib, but expect to have to give a lot of reassurances along the way. *EDIT*

He did? yay - one more happy person. Good for you.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 16-Apr-2011 at 10:12.

Quote Originally Posted by SCH0NH31T View Post
    Ok, you're right. I guess I'll suck it up, make the fortitude save and go for it.

---------- Post added 15-04-2011 at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was 13-04-2011 at 14:09 ----------

Wooooohoooooooooooo! He said he'd do it! And that he'd probably like it once he got warmed up to it!
    Nice! Way to go! I'm dreading the day I have to face that.

Nice one, take it step by step, let him explore and get used to the idea. Perhaps he just thought it was a bit too personal to talk with you about it. Respecting your privacy when he found your diapers. It can be quite a bonding experience getting you two closer together. Try walking by him wearing a diaper and let him hear the crinkle. start from there and see where it takes you.

Quote Originally Posted by SCH0NH31T View Post

Thank you for creating this topic.
    I'm a bit in the same spot right now, although I'm not (yet) acting to DL 'desires' but have told my girlfriend about my interest in it and very recently the AB side of it kicking in somewhat as well.
    She accepts me like this, but is not yet sure if she would actively participate - which is what you want from your boyfriend, and what I might want from my girlfriend.

But indeed, a proper talk should happen at some point - if I want this as bad as you do (which might happen at some point).

I second the statement above. I need to sit down and talk to my girlfriend about this. She already knows by I really want her to participate in some way.