Thread: Im new! i guess....

Default Im new! i guess....

hey pples i guess i have to post this im new thingy so here i am : )
    andy way i guesss i should interduce myself

im 17
    i live in Huntington Beach CA
    i like to airsoft and place video games
    i like diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy46 View Post
    hey pples i guess i have to post this im new thingy so here i am : )
    andy way i guesss i should interduce myself

im 17
    i live in Huntington Beach CA
    i like to airsoft and place video games
    i like diapers.
    Welcome!

Airsoft? I've heard the term, but I'm not at all familiar with it. Is it like paintball sans paint or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EeeZee

Welcome to the site thatguy46! I'll shoot you a friend request here in a few minutes. What are some of your other hobbies besides airsoft, video games, and wearing diapers?
    I like to play airsoft and video games too dude. What's you favorite game. Also, they have a group for airsoft that you might be interested in.

To xbabyx: Airsoft is kinda like paintball only instead of balls filled with paint, you shoot plastic BBs. In some ways it's neater than paintball because of the variety in guns. The guns in arisoft all look like real guns such as the M16.

Quote Originally Posted by DJenks0002 View Post
    Welcome to the site thatguy46! I'll shoot you a friend request here in a few minutes. What are some of your other hobbies besides airsoft, video games, and wearing diapers?
    I like to play airsoft and video games too dude. What's you favorite game. Also, they have a group for airsoft that you might be interested in.

To xbabyx: Airsoft is kinda like paintball only instead of balls filled with paint, you shoot plastic BBs. In some ways it's neater than paintball because of the variety in guns. The guns in arisoft all look like real guns such as the M16.
    sweet umm being a noob and all i dont know how tojoin clubs so maby u can teach me how? also i like collecting old Gaming systems, i have an atari nes snes n64 xbox 360... i also like hmmmmm b ball i guess but i cant play too hard because i might pop my knee out again.... also i like to well thats all i can think of... oh im in the robot class in school...

Lostsouls

Welcome to Adisc. Hope you have an awesome time here.

EeeZee

Sure. I'll teach you how to join a group. Just go to your profile page and down to groups on the boarder of the left side of the page. About the middle way down you'll find a box that says "You have not joined any groups. You'll then see, at the top right corner of rh box, a phrase that say "Join Groups" Click that and it will take you the groups page.
    What's the robot class?