Thread: Very tentative hello

Default Very tentative hello

Hi. Obviously, I'm brand new here. I've looked over the site and I like what I see. So, I figured I'd join and give it a try. I'm not really sure what all these introduction topics are supposed to contain. Um... I'm kinda shy, especially regarding my fetishes. I'm pretty good at keeping them a secret from the people I know in person. But I often feel the need to express myself in unorthodox ways. This site promises to allow that.

I will not give out my real name, but you can call me Cal, Cali, or (I actually prefer) Julia. That's the name I use often.

Um... if you want to know more about me, I guess you can ask me or something. As I get used to this place, I'll probably open up more. I'm just tentative about this.

So... hello.

Hello, Julia. I joined very reluctantly as well, but even over the little time I've been here, the community has been extremely friendly. The nice thing about this place is that everyone I've met so far has been extremely tolerant and supportive, no matter what your views, beliefs, or actions are (as long as they aren't hateful/disruptive, but I haven't met much of that). If you need anything at all, feel free to post a topic and we will do our best to help.

Thanks. It looks like a friendly place. And, thankfully, not one of those forums where everyone wants to see you naked. Ugh. I'm feeling a bit less cautious than I was last night. Apparently, I'm more timid when I'm sleepy. I'll be exploring more of the site today, probably after class (college, not high school). I'm aiming for one of those fancy green-lettered names.

It's nice to meet you, Jakob.