Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Alberta Canada!

Lightbulb Hello from Alberta Canada!

Hello everyone, new here looking to meet online friends!

Welcome, hope you enjoy the forums, and you're from Alberta? Awesome. Send me some steaks? :P

Also - Check out the "I AM CANADIAN" group on the forum, not that active, but it's just a bunch of us there :P

Welcome to the site.

Haha, I used to live in Alberta until October of 2009. Thinking of moving back in the future.. who knows.

Hello and welcome fellow albertian.

it's a great province, when its not snowing.
    want to tell us a bit more about yourself, interests, activities, etc?

Welcome to Adisc, how's the snow up their in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostsouls View Post
    Welcome to Adisc, how's the snow up their in Canada?
    uh oh, hope i am not hi-jacking.. hehe.
    here in calgary, we just got another 6 inches or so yesturday. and a couple weeks ago it dumped over a foot on us..
    now that being said, it has been warm, and most of the snow is already gone again, but it still sucks, when it starts looking like spring, no snow anywhere, and suddenly, everything is burried under a foot plus of snow.

Hi! Welcome =) I see you from Calgary. I grew up there for most of my life, but I moved to BC almost 3 years ago and still living here. I did heard about that snow in Calgary today from my friends...brrr! Snowing in April in Calgary isn't a surprise really... it's so typical. Last snowfall of the season over there usually around late April...sometimes in May though. =P No snow here at all in BC where I live... last time was 2 months ago and lasted a day. I gotta to love the weather here. hehe.

I'd say all you guys are lucky to still be having snow, but I think even I'd be sick of it by now!

Welcome to ADISC

"I wish you could meet my girlfriend! My girlfriend who lives in Canada! [...] Her name is Alberta, she lives in Vancouver. [...] I love her, I miss her, I can't wait to kiss her, So soon I'll be off to Alberta! I mean Vancouver! Shit! Her name is Alberta, she lives in Vancou-" (what is this?)

Now that I've got that out of the way...

Welcome to ADISC, canadadl! I see that you are new here. Who are you? How did you get interested in diapers? What kinds of other things do you do outside of being a DL? I suggest you read the introduction cheat sheet if you want us to be able to know you better. Enjoy your stay.