Thread: Hey everyone!

Default Hey everyone!

Hey peeps!
    I'm new, I thought I'd drop by to introduce myself.

I'm a car loving adrenaline junky who loves backpacking, camping, scuba diving, sky diving, and rock climbing. I'm even thinking about getting a sport bike (crotch rocket) soon. I love nature and an I big animal lover. I want a horse or several horses later on.

I am here because I am an AB/DL and I want to be able to discuss various topics with others similar to me.

My favorite diapers are Abena Abri-form X plus and Goodnites, but I definately want to try more such as Bambino's and Cushie's.

I am going back to College in the Fall and I am very excited about it.

I would love to use this site to understand more about myself and other AB's and for a place to chat with other AB's etc.

Anyways I hope that wasn't too much
    Last edited by LittlePony; 12-Apr-2011 at 12:36. Reason: grammar fanatic lol

Hey there! Welcome to the site, im pretty new myself but everyone here seems really freindly.
    Im a bit of an extreme sports fan myself, although i can only dream of sky diving for the moment.

Actually I haven't sky dived yet but I am definitely going for my birthday and I'm so sure I'm going to love it that I already said so. I'm gonna be addicted to it! The fear, heights, danger, and speed are all why I want to.