Thread: New Diapers

Default New Diapers

Today I went to target and bought some Pull Ups 4t-5t and they fit small. Does anyone have any suggestions to what kind of diapers (excluding adult) I should buy?

This is in the wrong section, just fyi :P.

And no, I can't recommend any diapers other then adult ones. You are an adult (or at least, growing into one) you won't fit into baby's nappies. It just won't work, and even if you can tape them up, the fit, the feel, and absorption will be bad in every way possible. Just get adult ones, and save your self the grief.

Loopy is right, sadly you don't fit into baby diapers anymore so will have to buy adult ones. You can get bambinos or cushies online that look like baby diapers and the bambinos are meant to be really good quality, so if ordering online is possible then I say go for those.

Goodnites are great and so are underjams. If you can put on a pull up without problems then both of these products should fit. Try to find goodnites boxer shorts as well, they are a whole different experience.

Not sure what your options are, but there are also some good products online

Washable Bedtime Pants for Children

Exceptional Care Solutions