Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An interesting idea...

Default An interesting idea...

I've been meaning to post this here for awhile, but I just never got around to it. I thought this idea was a great way to clean up after you've changed out of a messy diaper before going into the shower. It won't really work unless you already have the item, because buying one otherwise is a little odd. But if you DO already have one, or if your parents do like mine, then this is pretty awesome.

Are you ready for this?

The solution to all your messy bottom related problems.

Bidet.

Yes, the bidet: (according to Wikipedia) the low-mounted plumbing fixture or type of sink intended for washing the genitalia, inner buttocks, and anus.

It works beautifully for washing off what you can before jumping in the shower to help prevent more clean up you have to do in the shower.

It may not be original but hell it works well for me! It just takes time to get used to the cold water! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Disciple View Post
    I've been meaning to post this here for awhile, but I just never got around to it. I thought this idea was a great way to clean up after you've changed out of a messy diaper before going into the shower. It won't really work unless you already have the item, because buying one otherwise is a little odd. But if you DO already have one, or if your parents do like mine, then this is pretty awesome.

Are you ready for this?

The solution to all your messy bottom related problems.

Bidet.

Yes, the bidet: (according to Wikipedia) the low-mounted plumbing fixture or type of sink intended for washing the genitalia, inner buttocks, and anus.

It works beautifully for washing off what you can before jumping in the shower to help prevent more clean up you have to do in the shower.

It may not be original but hell it works well for me! It just takes time to get used to the cold water! >.<

Wouldn't that be like...The same thing as a shower?

Countdown

I don't have one, but it looks like a good way to clean up after a messy diaper.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Disciple View Post
    Bidet.
    Well, the bidet is essentially made for cleaning your butt after going #2. It probably originated from a time when toilet paper was rare, so people had no choice but to simply wash their butt after doing their business. Since we now have toilet paper, bidets died out. However, from what I understand, washing your butt rather than using toilet paper is supposedly better and less irritating.
    That said, the bidet is the perfect place to clean your bottom after a messy diaper...because that's its job!

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Wouldn't that be like...The same thing as a shower?
    No. In a shower, the water comes from the top. In a bidet, the water comes from either the side of the bottom. And if you take a closet look of your anatomy, you realize that the part you want to clean after a messy diaper is only accessible from below, so you'd have to do a handstand in the shower to get the same effect

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    so you'd have to do a handstand in the shower to get the same effect
    Don't judge me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    No. In a shower, the water comes from the top. In a bidet, the water comes from either the side of the bottom. And if you take a closet look of your anatomy, you realize that the part you want to clean after a messy diaper is only accessible from below, so you'd have to do a handstand in the shower to get the same effect

Peachy

I still think you can get the same cleaning for either way, without standing on your hands...It depends on how you clean yourself in the shower

Default i dont have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I still think you can get the same cleaning for either way, without standing on your hands...It depends on how you clean yourself in the shower
    Yes in the house i live in we have a sprayer in the shower, 3 settings,

Yeah, you could scrub your poopy crack with your hand and get a bunch of shit (pun intended) in the drain, or if possible you can get the better part of the mess off your butt and into the toilet using a bidet.

gamebaby

sounds good to me. i would probly use it.