Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LA Noire

Default LA Noire

I am contemplating putting in a preorder for LA Noire. I should be able to afford it when it comes out.

Seedy murder mystery overflowing with corruption in the LAPD? I'm there.

Yeah, gotta love Rockstar! When this comes out, I will purchase a few cans of Rockstar so that I have more energy to play with Rockstar! (OK, I'll stop pun-ishing you now.)

Yeah that looks like a great game :P I've wanted to get that game all this time despite all the delays. I'm getting the PS3 version, can't wait for it to come out!

Yeah, This game looks really good in my opinion. I’ll probs get it. Rockstar always make good games!

I'm looking into it... looks decent enough like GTA IV, and I heard they really recreated LA circa 1947 and I'd turely love to explore LA as it was back at the time. I'm in a financial situation which prevents me from paying 60 bucks for a new game.

Yeah, and I recently accquired GTA IV used... so I'll wait and get it cheap.

It comes out May 17, my birthday is less than a week after that, so I'm totally going to be abusing that power and not paying for this game. :P
    But I cannot wait for it, I think it looks fantastic. Something to immerse myself in for the summer.

I really want to get it, seems like the type of game right up my alley. Not having a current-gen system (and as far as I know Rockstar isn't throwing it on PC) going to make it hard to get it though :P

Rockstar probs will bring it out on PC, but they seem to do it later than the consoles. I think I'll get it for PS3. I think theres a puzzle aspect to it too, which is different- should be cool.

I can't wait! Been waiting for it for three months now ><

I love everything Rockstar put their hands too. I'm contemplating getting GTA VC & SA again too.

This release has been quite intriguing, I mean, at first this game was supposed to be a Playstation 3 exclusive, but then they announced it would be multiplatform. So yeah, that kind of surprised me. Now for a PC Port? The chances of that happening are the chances of Rockstar porting Red Dead Redemption to PC, which is pretty slim unfortunately :/

It's a pity it's only for PS3. I want the game, but I don't feel like shelling out $300 for the system and another $70 for the game. Maybe I'll just wait until they port it to something else. Or until the PS3 finally comes down to a reasonable price.