Thread: re use

Default re use

How many times have you re used a diaper. [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-Apr-2011 at 00:32. Reason: gross question.

Quote Originally Posted by soak View Post
    How many times have you re used a diaper
    I will occasionally reuse a diaper that I haven't used.

[removed]
    This part of your post probably will not go over well. ADISC is a support community, not a sexual site. As a result, posts that ask about the condition of a person's diaper are discouraged.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 12-Apr-2011 at 00:37. Reason: edited to match edited post.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    This part of your post probably will not go over well. ADISC is a support community, not a sexual site. As a result, posts that ask about the condition of a person's diaper are discouraged.
    Though I agree on the fact that the OP's question isn't probably going to be much appreciated, I couldn't avoid seeing that, taking literally your words "ADISC is [...] not a sexual site. As a result, posts that ask about the condition of a person's diaper are discouraged", one could assume that, normally, "Sexual sites encourage posts that ask about the condition of a person's diaper"............ which, if considered in a general way, may sound quite funny

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Though I agree on the fact that the OP's question isn't probably going to be much appreciated, I couldn't avoid seeing that, taking literally your words "ADISC is [...] not a sexual site. As a result, posts that ask about the condition of a person's diaper are discouraged", one could assume that, normally, "Sexual sites encourage posts that ask about the condition of a person's diaper"............ which, if considered in a general way, may sound quite funny
    Whoops, lol. I never considered that. Oh, well...it looks like it amused you.

Untill i use it. most of the ime i wear i use so end up not reusing alot

Hundreds of times, that is the great thing about cloth. Of course I wash them between uses.

Sometimes I take off a diaper before it gets used. I've gotten good at the "diaper shimmy" to get out of a diaper (and back into it) without damaging it, without it having to be too loose. After 2 or 3 wearings of several hours though, the padding does start to bunch up, the crotch padding tends to shift to one side or the other, and sometimes the inner lining develops a hole in the back. I do this to cut down on my diaper bill, I don't like to throw out a diaper that's still clean and wearable.

I don't tend to reuse them, it just seems a little gross. I guess if I didn't use it and just wore it I might reuse it.