Thread: new to adisc.com [removed]

Default new to adisc.com [removed]

[removed] are there any skaters around this site? Guitar players, video gamers, and runners?

One more thing........This site is way better than diaperspace!!!! AND....... It's neat that one can see how may times the threads have been viewed
    Last edited by Trevor; 11-Apr-2011 at 15:51. Reason: no personals ads, please.

Valence

Welcome to ADISC. One thing though, you do know this isn't a dating website, right? And that any requests as such will probably get you banned/warned?

I know It's not I think an introduction is is a free for all to express what is on there mind. That was what was on my mind at the time. Diaperspace is where to hook up with girls. My 2 cents are going to be posted on this site. adisc.com is a blog site. So im going to treat it like one kk dana

Loopygone

An introduction is more of a space to well... introduce your self to the site. From your introduction you seem heavily focused on one thing (abdl girls). Not really the greatest way to portray your self. Adisc isn't really a blog site (well we do have a blog section, which is free to use to get your thoughts out there) it's a support site. It's a site where confused people of all ages can come and get answers, and where they can offer advice, generally chat, and be friendly with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ziaperdiaper View Post
    I know It's not I think an introduction is is a free for all to express what is on there mind. That was what was on my mind at the time. Diaperspace is where to hook up with girls. My 2 cents are going to be posted on this site. adisc.com is a blog site. So im going to treat it like one kk dana
    Regarding the purpose of an introduction, you're close but it needs to fit within the structure of the site and the rules. I edited your post accordingly. Also worth noting that we're something of an all-ages ABDL party ourselves. I'm sorry that's not a particularly welcoming greeting but I hope you'll return and let us get to know you better.