Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK newbie (who talks too much)

Default UK newbie (who talks too much)

Hi everyone,

Wow - an AB/DL site that actually looks sane - who knew? I'm coming here from FetLife, having had a few bad experiences with other diaper sites that shall remain nameless, and I decided to join after I read a few threads and found people acting like normal, sane and well-adjusted - er - nappy-wearing freaks.

That came out wrong - you know what I mean, right?

Anyway, I'm Fish, I'm 33 and from the UK (East Anglia to be precise). When people ask me what I do I say I'm a writer, although what that means is I work in a supermarket and have nothing published. I'm into science fiction and fantasy, handcrafts, art and dancing. I'm also a trans man (female to male transsexual) so I'm always keen to meet other trans littles too.

OK - kink rundown. I'm very new to the whole AB/DL world, only worked it out a few months ago and am still trying to learn about myself and experimenting. I seem to be definitely on the baby side, not just a diaper fetishist, and usually my roleplay age settles somewhere around 2-4. Old enough to be feeding myself and *sometimes* old enough to be out of nappies.

I'm still really confused by it all though, trying to figure out how it fits into the person I am, and whether any of the odd kid-like things I just do anyway are my little side coming out or something else.

I'm very lucky to have an understanding boyfriend - he was weirded out at first but the more he sees of little me, the more he gets protective and thinks it's cute I don't think I'd have got even this far in exploring it without him, so I'm really grateful for that.

So yeah - that was quite an essay, but hi. I'd love to hear you guys' stories - where does all this fit in your inner life?

Boblios

Hi there! Welcome to ADISC!
    that was a very detailed intro you have there... just how like it :P
    good luck with finding out about youself

Welcome! Some of the other sites can be really cool, but there is a certain amount of filtering that one has to do, as there is a lot of crazy out there.

So what sorts of non-diaper stuff are you into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loopygone

Hey *waves* welcome adisc It's always fun to see more UKers joining, especially ones that are somewhat sane .

It is something that's hard to get your head round, but if you're accepting of your self you'll eventually get there, or just say feck it, I like it but I can't understand it :P. You're a little different to the majority of AB's who tend to switch on to this side of them selves when they're very young.
    As for doing kidlike things and wondering if it's because of your general nature, or you ab tendencies. I think it's a bit of both, certainly for me. I can be immature, and do silly things like walk around a supermarket pretending to be a robot, leaping down stairs etc etc (can you believe they let me drive?!) but whether it's the cause of my ABness due to me being generally kidlike, or a symptom of it I couldn't say.

Bleh, I'll stop rambling now, enjoy your self, explore, read, post, oh, and check out the Chat room

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    It's always fun to see more UKers joining, especially ones that are somewhat sane .
    What exactly are you implying?

Loopygone

That it's a good thing that sane, non creepy ukers join adisc?

It is something that's hard to get your head round, but if you're accepting of your self you'll eventually get there, or just say feck it, I like it but I can't understand it :P. You're a little different to the majority of AB's who tend to switch on to this side of them selves when they're very young.
    Well how old I am depends how you count. I'm transgender and I only worked that out a couple of years ago, so in boy years I'm.. what... two or three? Or thirteen, or something, but either way not quite as sorted as you might expect! I've found a LOT of things have been changing for me in the last couple of years and this is only one of them.

Also I do remember doing things when I was very little that point to being AB now, but I had no idea that's what they were and didn't really know about it as a fetish type thing till I was in my mid twenties or so. And even then I was up to my neck in denial for a hundred reasons, about my gender identity and a bunch of childhood issues and all kinds of other things. So I'm generally just kind of a late starter in life

Bleh, I'll stop rambling now, enjoy your self, explore, read, post, oh, and check out the Chat room
    The chat sounds awesome, I've really enjoyed chat on other sites apart from all the crazy, so I'll look in

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    So what sorts of non-diaper stuff are you into?
    Like I said in the original post - my biggest thing is creative writing, mostly sci-fi and fantasy. I also like art, though I'm awful at it, and sewing and designing clothes (why yes I do have forty thousand ideas for baby outfits). I used to knit though I've kind of stopped, and I adore dance. I've just started tabletop role playing too, and am loving it

Tabletop stuff can be a lot of fun eh? What have you played? I'm a fan of the Savage Worlds generic system. You can run a lot of genres under it, and it's really flexible. One of my friends actually has been working on a game called Interface Zero as a writer. It is a cyberpunk kind of thing, and it uses the Savage Worlds system as its base. I haven't had a chance to play in a campaign yet, but from what I've seen so far and what he's talked about, it sounds really cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Tabletop stuff can be a lot of fun eh? What have you played? I'm a fan of the Savage Worlds generic system. You can run a lot of genres under it, and it's really flexible. One of my friends actually has been working on a game called Interface Zero as a writer. It is a cyberpunk kind of thing, and it uses the Savage Worlds system as its base. I haven't had a chance to play in a campaign yet, but from what I've seen so far and what he's talked about, it sounds really cool.
    At the moment I'm in a game based in a system called RIFTS, which is a post-apocalyptic sci-fi meets magic kind of thing in which you can blow up buildings with a single shot, which is a lot of fun. It's quite a complicated one with a lot of stats and weapons properties and so on, but the GM has stripped out anything he thinks is OTT and replaced it with D&D rules. The only other game I've been in was D&D old skool, run by a friend of mine who doesn't like the newer versions, but we didn't really have the right players to give it momentum and the campaign kind of ground to a halt after a few sessions, which was a shame.

One thing I'd really like to know about is whether there are any steampunk RPGs out there - I loved the first few Girl Genius comics and would definitely like to immerse myself in that kind of world more...

Oh rifts... I'm familiar with it. The system really suffers from age, and it's pretty crunchy. That said, it can be fun all the same.

As for steampunk, not sure what's out there. Look for something done under Savage Worlds. Even if no one has written a setting or game under the system, you'd be able to make the rules do what you need them to do. That said, check out Sundered Skies. It's a sort of fantasy meets swashbuckling meets post-apocalypse, so you might find it interesting. It's really a neat setting.