Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hi fellow diaper lovers. This is my intro. first off I'd like to say I'm happy to be here, and I hope I can make some good friends. I got into diapers just recently, I think it had something to do with me bed wetting until I was about 12, and I guess I just started to miss them a little because they feel so amazing, and they are also linked to some naughty acts of curiosity back then >:3
    But anyway I came here because I tried diaper space, and I honestly don't like it that much. Everyone there is just there for the pics, and to hook up, and honestly I'm not really all about that. People need to give me my space you know? I am in a relationship, need I say it is an open relationship, so I am up for play, but I feel like it should be on my word, and after I've known someone for awhile, so it's not so awkward. >> Also I came to this site to kind of read other's stories, explore my own likes and dislikes about diapers, to make friends, have good conversation, and get over hating my favorite fetish. :3 Kind of a long intro, but anyway, that's it.

Welcome to the forums.
    Why don't you tell us a bit more about your hobbies and stuff

Oh, ok. :3
    I am a chef, going into the culinary arts program at my school hopefully this year. Other than that, I cosplay, and game. I like all types of games really. D&D, larping, pc gaming, and some console games, mostly my DS and nostalgic stuff.