Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello ever one. I am bn3 baby. Just been told that I am a lurker, well not really lurking just getting to know the sit! Can’t be called a TB more like grandpa baby, been AB DL all my life and it is good to know there are many others out there like me having fun.

My interest are model trains; model aircraft (plastic) classical music; jazz and I really enjoy Otto’s opera house on Itunes, have a good opera on at this time.

As an AB I like to use as many baby things as is possible. Have a crib that is in use every night, two high chairs one of I am using as I do this intro. And some baby carriers and other fun things.

I am not a big talker, so I won’t say too much but when I can help I will.

We are the wet ones.
    Reactance is futile.
    You will be diapered

Hi bn3baby and welcome to ADISC

You too like model trains? Cool If you don't mind me asking, what do you like about them? Do you have your own layout? What scale size are you into? Sorry about the bombardment of questions, I'm just excited to meet another fan of trains.

Hehehe and that is such an awesome play on the Borg quote in your signature ^_^

Hope to see you around.

Tripped good to hear from you.

(what do you like about them) I like to build and operate use Railop to generate the trains. Have a layout its in S scale three foot gauge. Do you have a layout?

Glad you like my signature.

We are the wet ones.
    Reactance is futile.
    You will be diapered
    Last edited by bn3baby; 11-Apr-2011 at 15:10.

Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    Tripped good to hear from you.

(what do you like about them) I like to build and operate use Railop to generate the trains. Have a layout its in S scale three foot gauge. Do you have a layout?
    Actually, yes I do. About 5 foot by 8 foot [give or take a few inches] and it's full of H.O. scale.

And on a side note, I'm not sure if you can see "groups" or not based on user-level, but I've got a 'trains group' if you'd like.