Thread: Lets Make This Interesting. Hello :)

Red face Lets Make This Interesting. Hello :)

Hello Ya'll,

Honestly I'm quite bad at intros, but Ill try my best to describe me to you . Well Im currently in highschool, I'm a HUGE band nerd, I play the trumpet. I also love music,most genres. Yeah, I'm a TB , and Diaper Lover. lol. I also like to play some games. oh oh oh I like most winter sports, there fun. I like reading too. Yeah. And and and I'm here well, to make some friends and well yeah.
    I hope thats enough about me? Feel Free To ask

Hai there n.n. Welcome to the forums. What sorta games you into? I do find myself playing a lot of vidya games nowadays, it's all those bad influence I hang around with! n.n'. Don't forget to pop into the chatroom and say hi. Some very welcoming people on there :3.

Dude! I'm in the my high school band too. I play the trombone though. Were both tb/dl sissy/lg too. You know what. I'm gonna send you a friend request. You seem pretty cool feel free to talk to anytime. And make sure to come look at my profile to see what else I like and thinks I've posted and threads I've started.

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

By the way, what year are you in high school?

Welcome! So when you say most genres of music, what are the ones that get left out? These days I fond myself listening to a lot of trance and DnB on one side, Pet Shop Boys, Rush, and other random stuff on another. Country and rap are pretty much right out for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk