Thread: Kind of a different request :P

Default Kind of a different request :P

So my girlfriend wants to read a few stories on this site here. I am curious if anyone can recommend some vanilla stories. Nothing with humiliation or the sort. I'm looking at a few now but there are so many :P

Id say that almost any story you find on here is better than on any site! I was reading a story on another site earlier, and needless to say, it was incoherent fap material. I gave up trying to finish it...

I'd say if you put in your time looking through the story section you will find a story that suits your needs. I'd also like to say that you can feel confident knowing that another member will probably chime in and be more helpful than I am .

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    Id say that almost any story you find on here is better than on any site! I was reading a story on another site earlier, and needless to say, it was incoherent fap material. I gave up trying to finish it...

I'd say if you put in your time looking through the story section you will find a story that suits your needs. I'd also like to say that you can feel confident knowing that another member will probably chime in and be more helpful than I am .

-Ron
    Aha thanks, shortly after posting this I stumbled upon a story "The Beauties of High School Babyhood". She has pretty much been reading none stop and has just one chapter left

That's a good story to pick. I was going to suggest that story, but it looks like you already found it.

So, you're looking for fictional stories, not RL accounts right?

In that case most of what you find in the story section here is better written and more coherent (not to mention less perverse) than what you find elsewhere. You may want to check the RP section for completed RP sessions that formed an impromptu story.

I haven't read many stories the past few months, but I personally really like the stories made by Elizabeth/Fairy Baby, babyjake, ron<somenumbers>/teddy<somenumbers> and a few other people that I'll deeply regret listing when I reread my post ;-)

Some stories by those authors have (mostly mild) humilation in them, so if I were you I'd read and choose the first few stories you give to your partner if you know there are some things she really doesn't like to read.

On another note, I can only imagine how awesome it must be if you can discuss a deep AB/DL story you have both read, so go for it!

If I were in that situation, I would probably suggest a story that aligned with my own fantasies, just to see how she reacted.