Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does the normal caretaker do for a T/AB

teamaster

Default What does the normal caretaker do for a T/AB

I mean, how far do they go.Do they bathe,dress,feed,hold,put and take you places and put you to bed?What time for you?I know they atleast change you.How long does play time go on for?How does it make you feel?I don't want my caretaker to be in a sexual relationship with me, is that normal?I kinda want a male friend of mine to do it if I find him easy to look at(good looking) and trust him.

A caretaker does basically everything for you. I mean, if you have a "caretaker", you are probably filling the role of "baby". Since a baby wouldn't be able to do much of anything for themselves, thats where the caretaker comes in.

-Ron

nimimerkki702

I'm guessing they treat you like a baby, meaning that they do everything that a baby needs. But with all the details like playtime and bedtime, you'll have to discuss with the caretaker.

Peachy

A caretaker should do everything parents would do with a baby: Feed, change, bathe, clothe the baby, entertain the baby, hug/cuddle the baby, maybe sing the baby to sleep, or at least tuck the baby into bed etc. Obviously, between adults, it depends on what the caretaker is willing to do, and how far the baby is willing to go.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by teamaster View Post
    I mean, how far do they go.
    It depends on the caretaker. For some, it's just a role they play occasionally, during 'bedroom time', for others it's an occasional hobby, and for others it's a 24/7 dynamic that runs through everything they do. It really depends on the people involved.

Do they bathe,dress,feed,hold,put and take you places and put you to bed? What time for you?
    Again, it depends. If you mean in a 'scene', I'd say most caretakers would do all those things up to 'take you places' and 'put you to bed'. However, as I mentioned previously, for some people it's a hobby or role they sometimes play, so to have an enforced bedtime, or be taken places as a little, doesn't fit in with everyone's dynamic.

Personally, I've had all these things done for me. Going somewhere in a 'little' mindset with a caretaker to look after me is really wonderful, and I've had a bedtime for a long time now. ATM it's about 10-11.30pm (it gets later on weekends or holidays) but in the future when Mummy is living here permenantly, it'll most likely be about 9-9.30pm.

I know they atleast change you.
    Not necessarily...my 'big bro' hasn't changed me yet, but he's definitely a caretaker, and he would still be one even if he NEVER changed me.

How long does play time go on for?
    Again, this depends. For some people, it lasts as long as they're frisky (when ABness is purely sexual for them). For others, it'll be a couple of hours after work/before bed to relax. And still others are a bit like me; the intense, active 'babying scenes' may only last an hour or so, but the dynamic of caretaker/little will always be there, underneath anything else, and little moments throughout the day will be there to remind you of that.

As an example, I might be bottlefed and have my diaper changed in the morning, and be cooed at and treated like a baby...then me and Mama might go into town, and while outwardly I'm acting like an adult, she'll be making little comments to me to remind me of our dynamic (e.g. 'no babygirl, you can't have that toy', 'ok baby, it's time to leave the store now, mummy needs to get home to cook dindin')...in both cases I'm being treated as 'little', but one is more 'intense' than the other.

How does it make you feel?
    Amazing. It's the most wonderful feeling in the world when you're being taken care of by someone who loves you very much.

I don't want my caretaker to be in a sexual relationship with me, is that normal?
    Sure it is. I have two caretakers; a Mummy (who's also my partner, so sometimes there's a sexual element to our relationship) and my big bro (whom I have no romantic interest in). They're both wonderful at making me feel safe and little, but in different ways. Bro is just as much a CT as Mama is, but we're not a couple like me and Mama Yuri are.

It might feel a little odd at first to have such an intimate relationship with another person...and not to be sexual or romantic with them. I know I was shocked by it, too. But the truth is, I love Morsus the same way I loved my parents as a little girl; intensely and adoringly, but definitely not romantically. He's family to me, now, and that's how I explain my feelings. I love him like I would have loved a real brother as a child.

I kinda want a male friend of mine to do it if I find him easy to look at(good looking) and trust him.
    Wait, so you have a male friend you want to do this, or you think it would be best if a friend you trusted did it (as long as he looked cute enough for you)?

If the former, tread with caution. If the latter, YES! I think caretakers should ALWAYS be friends with their littles. My best friends are people who look after me, because I trust them so so so very much. I'd say to hold out for a caretaker you really trust and love a lot before diving in and grabbing the nearest Daddy/big bro you can find <3 x

Essentially a caretaker will do anything that both parties are comfortable with. This usually involves a long talk beforehand and a safeword implemented so that if anything stretches beyond the comfort level either of you, you can break scene and discuss what is going on.

teamaster

I want to find someone to do it with me.You should really use generalizations, making these complicated will make people not want to be around you.

Quote Originally Posted by teamaster View Post
    I want to find someone to do it with me.You should really use generalizations, making these complicated will make people not want to be around you.
    1) Who is this directed to?

2) What a rude thing to say :/ I could make several comments about your poor sentence structure, too. You came here to ask a question and we answered.

teamaster

I was replying to you.I was distracted when I wrote that.Don't act like you know what your talking about when you can't put your finger on anything(besides your situation, which you just should have given and nothing else).