Thread: Roleplaying

Default Roleplaying

Hey!

I'm a tiger cub looking for other cubs, and possibly a daddy, to roleplay with. [Private message and IM request removed]

-Kawika
    Last edited by spddan; 09-Apr-2011 at 16:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
    Hey!

I'm a tiger cub looking for other cubs, and possibly a daddy, to roleplay with. [Private message and IM request removed]

-Kawika
    Hi Kawika. Welcome to ADISC.

If you're looking to roleplay on ADISC, it is perfectly okay to do so, but we request that it be in one of our official roleplay channels. We have a forum available to people who are Established Contributors and up (20+ posts, 7+ days, 0+ rep), but you will not be able to access that quite yet. We do also have an ADISC chat channel dedicated to roleplays.

Feel free to hop into the chat room and enter:
    /join #adisc-rp

I have also removed your request for private messages, since people are not able to send private messages until they have reached Established Contributor status (anti-spam measure). So, you would not be able to reply to any PMs you would receive up to that point. I also removed your request for people to IM you off the site. It's not that we don't like to see people meet new friends here (far from the truth), it's that we advise that people get to know each other before trusting each other with contacting one and other off the site. Thanks.

Aside from that, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome again.
    Last edited by spddan; 09-Apr-2011 at 16:29. Reason: Woops, not the introductions forum :P

Peachy

Alternatively, join the main IRC channel (there should be a link at the top - just click on it and you're already there) and join people in talking about various topics. RPing in the main channel is frowned upon, but you'll get to know a few people and regulars and should thus get a better picture of who's interested in RPing and who is rather not. Plus it's easier to get into the RP-channel from the main IRC.

Peachy