Thread: 12hrs till I wear my first Bambino

Default 12hrs till I wear my first Bambino

So my case of Bambino Biancos arrived yesterday. I had to work late so I was only able to open and look at them. I'm so excited for tonight. At 11pm I can go home and put one on and begin my first diaper weekend in almost a year. What was your first feeling/reactions to your first Bambino experience?

My first reactions to my first bambino experience was that I was so relaxed and comfortable that I enjoyed them. As a result thats all I wear.

Eric
    Last edited by emk; 08-Apr-2011 at 19:45.

I bought this thing of peach water (Water with a hint of peach from a Japanese grocery store) in preparation...It was 1.5 liters... I chugged a quarter of it after putting on the bambino, and was like "Screw it." and chugged down another quarter. I could feel my stomach beginning to go "NUR! Schtop it >:| " but I was like "Screw it." so I chugged the rest...

My first experience with a Bambino diaper included my head in the toilet feeling like I was going to barf while pretty much uncontrollably pissing myself. Ended up changing out of the leaking bambino after about 30 minutes and into a doubled bambino and x-plus...Woke up quite wet and warm. Overall an awesome experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    I bought this thing of peach water (Water with a hint of peach from a Japanese grocery store) in preparation...It was 1.5 liters... I chugged a quarter of it after putting on the bambino, and was like "Screw it." and chugged down another quarter. I could feel my stomach beginning to go "NUR! Schtop it >:| " but I was like "Screw it." so I chugged the rest...

My first experience with a Bambino diaper included my head in the toilet feeling like I was going to barf while pretty much uncontrollably pissing myself. Ended up changing out of the leaking bambino after about 30 minutes and into a doubled bambino and x-plus...Woke up quite wet and warm. Overall an awesome experience.
    1.5 L isn't that bad ^.^

I drink two fillings of my 28oz water bottle which comes out to about the same. It does really soak a diaper though =p

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    1.5 L isn't that bad ^.^

I drink two fillings of my 28oz water bottle which comes out to about the same. It does really soak a diaper though =p
    I drank it in 3 or 4 minutes. I don't drink much.

Ok been wearing my first bambino for 30 minutes. Going to start a new topic. Come check it out.