Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

Hi there, my name is Samuel and I'm new to this site. I live in New Zealand and work full-time as an Engineer.

I found this site by accident via a search engine and I liked what I saw, so I just signed up last night. I am coming to terms with the fact that I am a D/L, and am slowly realizing that it is better for me to just go with the flow than to fight it all the way.

My main interests/hobbies are working on cars, playing around with computers and playing guitar. I listen to a lot of music as well, mainly metal but I do also like a bit of techno and rap.

I didn't come here for any specific reason, but I am hoping that reading what other people have to say and maybe posting some of my experiences will help me to come to terms with who I really am.

Anyway, if you want to ask any more about me, or want to post a comment, it would be great to hear from you!

Hey there, welcome to the site! with the music, what are some of your favorite artists to listen to?

Thanks for that Coyote. Metal-wise, I listen to a lot of Soilwork, Strapping Young Lad, Tool, Slipknot and Meshuggah. For Rap, I like Eminem, Outkast, Atmosphere, Cypress Hill and A Tribe Called Quest. Techno, well, I like Shpongle, Infected Mushroom, Daft Punk and The Prodigy. I have fairly Eclectic Taste....