Thread: Well met everybody!

Default Well met everybody!

Hey there mates of Adisc, obviously just a simple introduction. As I see it no need to go into great detail as anything I say has probably been said a thousand times over, so with that I look forward to meeting some new friends and having some fun!

-Lloyd Wright

Welcome to ADISC!

Tell us a bit about yourself, like your hobbies and stuff.

Thanks for the welcome mate, well I would have to say aside from computing, reading would be among my favorite hobbies. I do however live very close to the Sequoia mountain range, and try to go climbing whenever I can get the chance, its truly a beautiful region. Hmm, aside from that I've been recently studying programming languages i.e. Visual Basic and if I discover I have any talent at it would like to also try my hand at Java and the C languages. Oh and attempting to relearn html (its been quite awhile since I've used it extensively). Lastly would have to be anime and music, with a special passion for the latter.

-Oh and can't forget games

Welcome hope you like your stay.