Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies that make you cry?

Default Movies that make you cry?

So I am just curious are there any movies that make you cry?

As for me, the only one's that I have come close to and still do are:
    The Blind Side and I am Legend (don't ask about that one)

There are probably more, but not sure at the moment.

My First Mister. xD And, oh god. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I cried when

And I'm probably going to bawl during Part 2. For several reasons.

I have only been choked up from movies. but the ones that brought me to that point are.....

Almost Famous.( the water works almost happened a lot during and after the part when penny finds out she off the tour.)
    Toy Story 3.(At the end, I don't wanna spoil it for people who haven't seen it but for those of you that have you should know the part I mean.)
    The Blind Side. (didn't even wait until the end to get you, I was holding back tears like 45 minutes in, its such an emotional movie.)

Those are the only 3 I can think of, but I will let you know if there were any more, because I am sure that there were.

Quote Originally Posted by cweezy928 View Post
    The Blind Side. (didn't even wait until the end to get you, I was holding back tears like 45 minutes in, its such an emotional movie.)
    So glad I am not the only one : )
    The only thing that made me post this thread is the fact I am watching The Blind Side right now.

October Sky made me hold back some tears. That and when Two Socks was killed in Dances with Wolves, I almost lost it.

I forgot about October Sky, That Movie is Amazing! The ending of 3:10 to Yuma gets me. Frequency and WALL-E

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    So glad I am not the only one : )
    The only thing that made me post this thread is the fact I am watching The Blind Side right now.
    It is in my top 10 favorite movies.

Oh yeah and on Harry potter and the half blood prince, the love interest between Ron and Hermione, it seemed like I was holding back tears a lot because of those two. and the end of the movie.

DrunknFox

I tried watching Fox and The Hound last November...

I didn't make it...

Quote Originally Posted by cweezy928 View Post
    Toy Story 3.
    I seriously don't get that one. I'm usually the first to start tearing up, and at no point in that movie did I get close to crying. People kept telling me "It made me cry!" so I was expecting the worst, but nothing happened. I still thought it was a pretty cool movie though.

The ultimate tearjerker for was and still is Apollo 13, as strange as that sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Maytricks View Post
    I seriously don't get that one. I'm usually the first to start tearing up, and at no point in that movie did I get close to crying. People kept telling me "It made me cry!" so I was expecting the worst, but nothing happened. I still thought it was a pretty cool movie though.
    I think for me it was liking toy story as a kid, that really did it, just the way the closed the series, no cliff hanger no drama, nothing that kept you wondering just how it should have been something to tie it all up, it wasn't my favorite toy story but how they ended it was very sad, but like a happy sad.