Thread: Diaper Type?

Default Diaper Type?

Hey guys,

I'm a college DL, and am looking for the right diaper for me. I currently have depends, which suck. I have tried Abena X-plus, bambino and abu cushies. They were all pretty good but am wondering if there is a better diaper for me!

I like a loud diaper, that is thick. I like to wonder around campus in a diaper... I don't wet a lot and don't ever mess. I like the feel of a babyish diaper... also prefer plastic backing. Any ideas on a diaper that would work for me?

Thanks for the help guys! Hope you have a great day,

Justing

Sounds like you picked the three top ones for thickness. If you want a thicker feel, you could stuff them with Abri-let Maxi booster pads.

try dry24/7s but i just ordered my first pair of abena x plus
    and hope there as good as everyone says but the only thicker ones are the dry24/7 look on xp medical or google them good luck im the same way

DrunknFox

I would have to say Attends only because they dont hold a lot, and are very loud.

Quote Originally Posted by crinkleboy93 View Post
    try dry24/7s but i just ordered my first pair of abena x plus
    and hope there as good as everyone says but the only thicker ones are the dry24/7 look on xp medical or google them good luck im the same way
    I agree with crinkleboy. I tried Dry 24/7's and they blow everything out of the water in terms of asorbancy, not even a contest. But you definitely pay for that fact/enjoyment with the price tag. I'm also a college DL. I got their sample, enjoyed it immensely. But just couldn't afford it.

You can get Dry 24/7 at their website (Dry 24/7 - Home page | Adult diapers) or at xp medical (XP Medical - Dry 24/7 Maximum Absorbency Adult Diapers)

I used to be a bambinos guy, but I moved to Active Ultra Plus (Providers Choice ACTIVE Adult Diapers Free Sample Diaper) and they've now become my staple. They are more absorbent than bambinos in my honest opinion. They try to be quiet, but that's situational. I've had some quiet, even with only the diaper on, but I've also have had times that I could hear it though clothes...which isn't good with roomates. The velco tabs sold me though.

I use Tranquility ATNs. They are pretty thin when you first put them on. but they swell up a lot when you wet. and they keep your skin really dry. I can't reccomend them enough