Thread: Have you been "caught" while someone else in your house is Skyping?

Default Have you been "caught" while someone else in your house is Skyping?

I always walk around the house in diapers and a tee-shirt. However! Earlier this week my wife was Skyping with a friend when I walked through the dining room where she was sitting wearing my yellow plastic pants over the diapers. I'm going to have to be careful now to ask: "Are you Skyping with someone you don't want to know?" I don't care, but she does at times, especially with people who don't know me. Has this ever happened to you?

Thats a first time hearing that one for me, but sounds like it was one embarrassing moment lol.

Only two people in my house have skype, me and my mum. My mum only uses skype to talk to me when I'm at uni so I can safely say it hasn't (nor ever will) happened.

I'm the only one at home that uses Skype, so this isn't really an issue (especially since I don't make a habit of walking around in diapers, anyway). Beside, even with other ABDLs I'm fairly sure the most revealing thing I've been on Skype with was my sleeper and my nuky.