I know this topic has been beat into the ground many times but I have done the research and I am still beating my head into the wall trying to find an answer, but maybe my research will help someone else.
For Christmas in 2007 I got a lilac onesie from eBay that has "All Together Diaper, Co." on the tag, but no size. After the last wash it has finally shrunk just enough that I can no longer wear it.
Considering it has been ripped and repaired many times by me I think it is finally time to look for another one but after doing research... I should of gotten more then since nobody still has Lilac it seems.
The only site that still seems to show a Lilac onesie is from Diaperconnection and from what I have heard, they are dead.
I do not know what size the onesie was, but looking at sizes around the sites I would be a end 2XL and early 3XL, so I would need to shrink wash a time or two when I find a new one.
I have looked through the two recent threads here and here on the forums and looked them all up as well as doing some searching myself with no success.
I will list the ones that I have found, these are in no way sorted and I am sure slightly biased to my size a tiny bit, so if I am missing any then add them to the list!
If you know of a place that does have lilac, and are in the $17-$30 range, please let me know!
Onesie List, some with prices:
- Privatina - 34.95 EUR ($50) to 89.95 EUR ($128)
- Fetware - $26.95 to $31.95
- Aidan & Emmy's Clothing - $15 patterns, not taking commissions
- Cosy n Dry - $15.50 to $26.99
- Baby Pants - $24.95
- Adult Cloth Diaper - $26.95
- Gabby's - $30.00
- Lifestyle Emporium - $34.00
- Etsy Shop - Never Grown Up - $30.00
- Amazon, Baby Pants Adult Onezie - $24.95
- Mommys Baby Pants - $27.95
- eBay Store - Tvwebmom's Closet
- eBay Store - mslorainex
- eBay Store - Big Baby Boutique
Day to Day/t-shirt Onesies: