Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onesie List, and searching for specific color

Default Onesie List, and searching for specific color

I know this topic has been beat into the ground many times but I have done the research and I am still beating my head into the wall trying to find an answer, but maybe my research will help someone else.

For Christmas in 2007 I got a lilac onesie from eBay that has "All Together Diaper, Co." on the tag, but no size. After the last wash it has finally shrunk just enough that I can no longer wear it.

Considering it has been ripped and repaired many times by me I think it is finally time to look for another one but after doing research... I should of gotten more then since nobody still has Lilac it seems.

The only site that still seems to show a Lilac onesie is from Diaperconnection and from what I have heard, they are dead.

I do not know what size the onesie was, but looking at sizes around the sites I would be a end 2XL and early 3XL, so I would need to shrink wash a time or two when I find a new one.

I have looked through the two recent threads here and here on the forums and looked them all up as well as doing some searching myself with no success.

I will list the ones that I have found, these are in no way sorted and I am sure slightly biased to my size a tiny bit, so if I am missing any then add them to the list!

If you know of a place that does have lilac, and are in the $17-$30 range, please let me know!

Onesie List, some with prices:

Day to Day/t-shirt Onesies:

Last edited by Tris; 08-Apr-2011 at 02:44. Reason: Adding sites

This list is great list that will help me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tris View Post
    I know this topic has been beat into the ground many times but I have done the research and I am still beating my head into the wall trying to find an answer, but maybe my research will help someone else.

For Christmas in 2007 I got a lilac onesie from eBay that has "All Together Diaper, Co." on the tag, but no size. After the last wash it has finally shrunk just enough that I can no longer wear it.

Considering it has been ripped and repaired many times by me I think it is finally time to look for another one but after doing research... I should of gotten more then since nobody still has Lilac it seems.

The only site that still seems to show a Lilac onesie is from Diaperconnection and from what I have heard, they are dead.

I do not know what size the onesie was, but looking at sizes around the sites I would be a end 2XL and early 3XL, so I would need to shrink wash a time or two when I find a new one.

I have looked through the two recent threads here and here on the forums and looked them all up as well as doing some searching myself with no success.

I will list the ones that I have found, these are in no way sorted and I am sure slightly biased to my size a tiny bit, so if I am missing any then add them to the list!

If you know of a place that does have lilac, and are in the $17-$30 range, please let me know!

Onesie List, some with prices:

Day to Day/t-shirt Onesies:

eBay Store - Tvwebmom's Closet - She can make anything you want. I had her make me a black onesie (like a black undershirt) and she made it more "fitted" for me. It fits perfectly and provides plenty of sound absorption / diaper support.

I highly recommend her.

Good luck!
    Last edited by sandboxphil; 07-Apr-2011 at 20:40.

I would almost recommend this list to be put somewhere in the Wiki- I spent a few minutes trying to see if I could find anything, but this was pretty much comprehensive of everything I could find on Google. Something like this would be very useful as well, methinks.

I have been looking extensively for onesies as well for quite some time. And I must say that you have included all of the interesting onesies.

However I am quite curious to why you state that, Diaperconnection. Should be down? My intention was to create a rather large order at the site, but would be sad to do so, if the site is somehow dead in sale terms. Do you have anything to confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by gprhugo View Post
    However I am quite curious to why you state that, Diaperconnection. Should be down? My intention was to create a rather large order at the site, but would be sad to do so, if the site is somehow dead in sale terms. Do you have anything to confirm this?
    When I was asking around for onesies a couple of days before I made this topic, everyone I talked to had said that Diaperconnection was a place to avoid.

When searching, all of the threads I had found was from 2008 and 2009 so I had looked it up and just did a bit more searching and according to a 2008 RUP thread and this 2009 ADISC thread, the AdultClothDiaper.Com is the same company.

With that in mind, if you look at the ACD and DC pages, they basicly say the same thing so either its the same site, or ACD is ripping off DC and ACD is an active site so I would think that they are the same company(s), but they never shut down the Diaperconnection site.

all of my onesie come from Big Baby Boutique , to me she the best

Default About Diaper conection.

Quote Originally Posted by Tris View Post
    When I was asking around for onesies a couple of days before I made this topic, everyone I talked to had said that Diaperconnection was a place to avoid.

When searching, all of the threads I had found was from 2008 and 2009 so I had looked it up and just did a bit more searching and according to a 2008 RUP thread and this 2009 ADISC thread, the AdultClothDiaper.Com is the same company.

With that in mind, if you look at the ACD and DC pages, they basicly say the same thing so either its the same site, or ACD is ripping off DC and ACD is an active site so I would think that they are the same company(s), but they never shut down the Diaperconnection site.
    Hi, I bought from Diaper Connection some time back and Adult cloth Diaper is the main company. That site is there to cater to people with a need for diapers but are not into the TB, AB,or TB life style Diaper Connection is that companies AB site. The sad part is the Diper Connection is not active the last I checked.
    If you order from Adult cloth Diaper you will find they are nice people and handel Hi quality products. If you read their mission statement you will see why they seek out good products. Also they do have print stuff even on the parent site. Don;t be afraid of them. Good luck hunting, Donny.

You could add eBay My World - cobbwebcorner
    He or she has some good onesies sometimes that are good.

And I just realize this might make it a tad bit harder to bid on stuff now :P