Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: abena x plus size

Default abena x plus size

i am getting ready to buy my first pack of abena x plus diapers the thickest ones i can find so far and i have like a 38 to 40 in waist and i cant decide which diapers to get medium or large can anyone help me im 5-10.5 and 250 and if anyone knows a thicker diaper that would be cool too

thanks crinkleboy93-517

---------- Post added at 21:06 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

anything would be nice

I would guess probably large? I wear medium and I have a 30" waist.

I weigh 225 pounds, have a 38 inch waist, and wear a medium Abena X-Plus. However, if I were a few inches bigger in the waist, I would need to buy the large size. I suspect that you, like me, are on the border between the two sizes.

Dry 24/7 diapers are thicker than Abena X-Plus and hold more. You might want to check out XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies. The company sells both Abena and Dry 24/7 and is very reliable to deal with. The web site also contains a very interesting set of diaper ratings and measurements. Dry 24/7 is also said to run larger than Abena, so you would want to buy the medium size of that brand.

If Your that waist size I would strongly recommend buying Large. They will be much more comfy and very roomy.

I can testify that being on the other side of the Abena size range, the mediums almost being too big, the medium Dry 24/7 is definitely larger. They are in fact too big for me.

well i got the medium for 20.99 and i hope its not a waist and i fit and cant wait to get them, if idont fit i guess i know to get large next time and ill use them as stuffers and big ones at that lol but i just was hesitant cuz its 12 diapers for almost 20 bucks but ill keep u updated

I'm pretty sure it would fit. I have a 33" waist and the taps still go pretty far to the middle.

they fit now but there a lil tight so imm try to see if it was just the way i put them on or not but i think im getting the large next time and use xp medical not northshore the shipping is half the price

What I've found to be true with Diapers is if you ever overlap in diaper sizes you shoud always go with the bigger diaper . I find that the fit is better and I like the extra padding myself .

Yeah I actually can easily wear a small but since no one really stocks smalls I've gotten into the habit of wearing mediums which with Molicare and Abena actually works out to be better.