Thread: Comparison: a crossroad

Default Comparison: a crossroad

Well, I just got paid for doing yardwork from my grammy, and I've been thinking about buying some diapers for quite some time. Now, Seeing as how I am 15 with a, I dunno, average 15 year old sized waist, and I wonder. I know that Goodnites will fit me, but I've heard that Underjams are much more comfortable and almost as good. I'm not sure if the Snyders near me carries them, though, if they do, which to get? Undergams, or Goodnites? Note, I want to buy girls even though I'm a guy, because they're cuter and work just as well. Thoughts anyone? I know there's a thread on Underjams, though, I need some specifics before tomorrow, er, later today really. So, what have you for me?

Goodnights are sturdier but are louder. Underjams are like silent however the sides suck and rip in a few hours.

I would stick with Goodnites. From what I've read the underjams aren't a "better" product... everyone just likes them b/c they are something new. If you get the L/XL Goodnites you shouldn't have a problem.