Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This Person Lying?

DrunknFox

Default Is This Person Lying?

Okay, so, I used to post diaper related videos on YouTube (before the YT Nazis took them down), and this kid comments on my videos saying "I wear diapers all the time, as my parents never potty trained me." I say .

What do you think?

This post is boring, here's some pizza.

There's a fairly high chance they are lying, as they are most likely typing with one hand.

DrunknFox

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    There's a fairly high chance they are lying, as they are most likely typing with one hand.
    I agree, however for someone posting diaper videos on youtube I am sure you already knew the person why lying which begs the question why ask if we think he was? Just to reinforce your claims so you can feel good.

Also, I've been type this with one hand, the other below my desk playing with my wii... nintendo wii that is. (kidding I've typed with both)

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    inb4 he was prolly playing with himself when he put up that comment... wait never mind, you said it before me in a slightly more poetic way...

Aaaanyways, chances are he's lying. General rule of thumb when judging these DL moments is if its too god to be true then it PROBABLY isn't.

Then again, there's always bizarre people out there having bizarre life experiences with other bizarre people, even beyond the imagination of even the most bizarre person on this site, so anything's possible. Its up to you to give/reserve the benefit of doubt.

Butterfly Mage

I would think that if he was raised under neglect (which not toilet training your child would be considered) the kid's attitude would not be leaning toward DL.

Could the kid have a medical condition? You never know. If the child has something wrong with their bladder, the parents aren't going to bother trying to potty train the child because it be like trying to get someone to walk when their legs don't even work or trying to get someone to hear when their ears can't pick up on sounds, or trying to get someone to see objects when their eyes don't work.

So that's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Balto123 View Post
    Okay, so, I used to post diaper related videos on YouTube (before the YT Nazis took them down)
    Yeah, because they took down a video they deem inappropriate, the folks at YouTube must also be responsible for the premeditated murder of 11 million innocent people.

Anyways, I'll go with the consensus that he was typing one-handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Could the kid have a medical condition? You never know. If the child has something wrong with their bladder, the parents aren't going to bother trying to potty train the child because it be like trying to get someone to walk when their legs don't even work or trying to get someone to hear when their ears can't pick up on sounds, or trying to get someone to see objects when their eyes don't work.

So that's what I think.
    That is possible. However, the comment sounds like they are proud of not being potty-trained. Most people aren't generally proud of having a medical issue, so I'm inclined to think it is the person's fantasy.