Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

hi I am Lowell and i'm a 15-year-old babyfur/dl. i'm into furryism and have 2 charicters Lowell (wolf) and Tinder (vulpix, Pokemon). I'm not to in to the whole baby thing and I wouldn't like to be babyed irl but I do like to wear diapers. Well I hope to make alot of friends here and hope ppl like me. Peace!

well you have my official welcome, and you dont need to worry bout being liked, just play nice and everything will be smooth

It seems that there are too many users who are into the *B stuff, so I'm glad to see another plain and simple DL / babyfur

Welcome to the forums Lowellwolfie (love the name!) you're gonna have no problems meeting and getting to know folks here. I encourage all new members to try out the IRC chat since that's where most of the regular users hang out and join in on all the ADISC banter, so give that a shot. Happy posting!

Hi and welcome ! This is the right place to make friends and Im sure you'll meet lots of people like you. Have fun here, post around and people will get to know you quickly.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I really like it here!

Welcome to ADISC, Lowell. Have fun. Just be friendly and I'm sure you'll make friends.