Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi! My name is Andrew, and I'm from So Cal!

I have enjoyed the feelings of diapers for as long as I can remember (which is quite a long time). When I was 9, my youngest brother was 2, and I would often take his diapers for my own benefit. Well time moved on, and he grew out of them. Just last year, in July 2010, I gained the courage to buy my own diapers and have been hooked every since. Since July, I have tried Pampers, Goodnites, Depends, Bambinos, and Abena products.

I have been on ADISC before, and was quite a frequent member. However, within the last 2 months, I was overwhelmed with school, and other events that were quite stressful, and had me contemplating suicide (once again), so I ended up ditching my account, and this whole fetish altogether. I just kept ignoring this, and pretty much everything that goes along with this, and when I felt like going somewhere related, I looked up something else. It worked, for real, but with the help of a good friend, dprdude92, he helped bring me back here.

I think something that made me want to come back, was that this site has helped with the suicidal time in my life, back in September, and October. This site helped a lot, and I dont think I should just leave.

As for my personal life, I am 17 years old, living with 2 terrible brothers (okay one is just okay, the other is a demon). My parents have been divorced since 1998. In my free time, I enjoy making somewhat random videos, with my VX2100. I also enjoy making music, as seen here. I also take pictures, and post them, as seen here. I've had my license since Dec, which helps a lot.

As for this site, I look forward to trying to help anyone else out, and putting in my opinion, even though it feels like my opinion does not matter (based upon how many responses one thread will get). But I hope to look forward to what will happen in the future.

Welcome back! Good to see you around again. Hopefully, you stick around this time.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post

Welcome back! Good to see you around again. Hopefully, you stick around this time.
    I hope so. Anything as drastic as that time of my life sure wouldn't be any good for my self esteem.

Glad to have you back I already know how awesome you are, so... um... yeah. Haha ^_^