Thread: called out; leveling up!

Default called out; leveling up!

Oh goodness, I've been called out as a lurker. Im a quiet easy-going professional in my 30s and I have been a DL as long as I can remember. I was easily potty trained as a kid and have regretted it ever since! Quick 'about me': I enjoy the outdoors, traveling, and a quiet evening home... Anyway, i joined so I could see others' experiences and not feel alone. It's wonderful to see the supportive community here.

Welcome to the site dotyhope. We are a good support site and discuss a wide array of topics. Being an active member gets you to all the topics and subjects, which I think you will enjoy. Everyone has their interests and typically become involved in those areas, so feel free to join in where you are comfortable.

welcome to the community! i was also called out as a lurker the first week or two i joined. the forums have a wide variety of different subjects and can sometimes get pretty interesting. as you start leveling up to an EC than you get some perks that you may enjoy. jump in and enjoy the community. we dont bite!

Welcome to Adisc 8) I lurked for a bit, but was never caught, I was drawn in and I signed up! I've not regretted it. If you ever need anything, let me know 8)

Welcom i hope you like it here :3

Welcome doty! Another newby and in my 30s here too

Darn that quick potty training to heck