Thread: Hi from west

Default Hi from west

First, let me say, I'm a little new to all of this but I'm glad to have found it. I'm not 24/7 and don't know if I want to be but I'm figuring that out. Coming out, going to school, I got busy. =0)Because I'm new, be patient with all the on-line stuff. I fly airplanes and this site is taking my education to a new level...

I知 looking for friends, Chat, someone to sit around and watch a movie, have a drink or whatever (in diapers of course). If something else happens, it happens. I'm pretty much open to anything. And at least I'll try...

I知 going back to school, for a second career. I frequently wear a diaper to school and throughout the day and almost always at night. Once in a while I wear tailored dress pants for work and so I just haven稚 got the diaper right. Working it out. I値l wet sometimes but messing is just too messy. Not against it I suppose. Been buying what I could find and after research found much better product. Starting to discover more and more in the community and look forward to becoming more of a part of it. I知 glad that a network exists and there are people who think like me.

Hi there, welcome to the site. If you are looking for more information on 24/7, should be able to find plenty of threads on it here, though a warning, few (if any) think it is a good idea. Anyways, mentioning movies, what movies do you like to watch?