Thread: furryfashion

Default furryfashion

FurryFashion.com : Home

Anyone know anything about this site? They aren't taking any commissions but their stuff looks great.

Items definitely look awesome, never heard of the site though.

That site is ran by Nexxi Userpage of nexxi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net And his stuff is awesome and made very well. I got a few things from him and you wont be disappointed.

A onesie and rumper

And shortalls with tail attachment

ive been wanting stuff from Nexxi for so long. but the site is mostly outdated. and no orders are being taken ATM

I actually watched Nexxi because of the awesome stuff on the site. I'm hoping that at some point in the future they'll be ready to re-open and I'll have some money to throw at them.

I really -really- want one of those sleepers with the tail attachment. To sleep cuddling a tail! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    Yo, Siddy! Question... where'd you buy the tail man? That thing looks sweet as hell! Or, was it already attached when you bought it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Yo, Siddy! Question... where'd you buy the tail man? That thing looks sweet as hell! Or, was it already attached when you bought it?
    Nexxi made the tail to go with the shortalls, the next time he makes them the tail sock a bit longer so it dont pop out like mine does time to time.