Thread: Bambino diapers versus, Secure X Plus

Default Bambino diapers versus, Secure X Plus

Okay so I have a question, Bambino Diapers are not as easy to come by as their Secure X Plus diapers. So are they really pretty much the same. I mean in terms of top absorbancy, and what about those tapes on the Teddy Bambinos, do any Secure X Plus diapers have those. So I definitely prefer bambinos, but are Secure X Plus and different. I honestly could care less about the baby print design. I am about quality, and I know that anything you buy at the local super market is garbage. So if anyone knows let me know please.

Teddies are supposed to be more absorbant than the classicos. At least that's what the people at Bambino have told me.

As far as to how it compares to the secure line, I don't remember. I haven't purchased the secures pretty much since bambinos came out.

they are exactly the same. same company same diaper same price

Quote Originally Posted by dethpuck View Post
    what he said. personally i don't like either of them all that much because they absorb too slowly.

I thought bambino claimed a slight increase in SAP in their teddies. I really haven't noticed. Besides the teddy pattern of course, the big difference I notice is the texture of the taping panel is considerably different. Instead of a somewhat stiff, smooth plastic, it's a much more crinkly yet still smooth plastic. Has a very different feel, and a good deal more sound.

Quote Originally Posted by dethpuck View Post
    This. There were differences between the two when the Bambinos first came to market, but that was years ago now. If you hold a current Bambino next to a current Secure, the only difference literally is the taping panel.

so with me wearing one of these secure X-Plus diapers that I am wearing right now. I am in a sense wearing a bambino but with out the teddy bear or babyish stuff. Sweet.