Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi, I'm Crinklebottom. I usually go by "Crinklebutt", which was apparently unavailable on this forum. I've been lurking on ADISC for a little while, and I've heard of it from friends who are also into diapers. I'm a hetero-romantic asexual who enjoys diapers as a fetish and some minor TB roleplay. I read a lot, enjoy debating politics, and have awful social skills.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to shamelessly plug my new blog, which you can find on my profile page.

Hello there, welcome to the site! Outside of debating politics (we do have political threads from time to time by the way, usually in the Mature Topics thread, so check it out and share your opinions sometimes), what are some of your other interests/hobbies/so forth?

I also play video games, and have a minor interest in history. In general, I like learning about anything, even if the subject isn't something I'm going to anything with it.