Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wisdom teeth: Do you have em?

Default Wisdom teeth: Do you have em?

Mine are finally coming in and I think they might need to be cut out. Hurts to eat.

How about yall?

Yes ... need to get them taken out, can't afford the consulting appointment, constant pain. Urrrrggg

Yes, I have all four. They all came through at once when I was about 13 or 14. I remember they hurt a lot coming through, but only took a month or so from first coming up to be completely grown. Now they don't hurt at all.

Had them all removed over the course of several years. The last one was so awkward to clean that it actually started collapsing. Having a dentist pick bits of enamel out of your gums with fine pliers isn't fun.

All gone. Had the bottoms taken out when I was 16 & the tops when I was 17. FYI DON'T have them done top & bottom like I did. do left & right if needed. At least this way you will be able to eat XD Good luck.

Actually starting to feel mine come in. They don't hurt really; little sensitive back there but not too bad.
    Hope it doesn't become unbearable later on :/

Yes, I have them. In a bag, in my desk. After what I went through getting them out, I told the guy I wanted to keep 'em!

I got all four of mine removed at the same time a few years ago (I don't exactly remember when). I wasn't knocked out (just frozen), and that was probably one of the most unpleasant experience of my life. Luckily all my tooth where removed clean.