Thread: Are there any good soft and comfortable diapers on the market

Default Are there any good soft and comfortable diapers on the market

recently i have started looking for some good day time diapers. I ordered a bunch of abena ,molicare and dry 24/7 samples from xpmedical. i got them today and tried them. both the abrena and molicare didn't feel very soft. Parts of the diaper felt like someone put glue in the padding. The best diapers I got were the dry 24/7's they were very soft and comfortable. the problem with those are that they are too expensive and just a little to thick for a day time diaper. It's too bad they don't make a thinner version for day time use. Do any of you know of any good day time diapers that are soft and comfortable ?
    Last edited by jasonkid; 05-Apr-2011 at 07:23.

I personally have found molicares to be extremely soft. I think you may prefer a certain type of plastic,I'd give Bambinos or secure x-plus a try.

the plastic is not the problem its the padding. i mostly wear bambinos and there padding is very soft. Bambinos or secure x-plus are great i wear them alot but there too expensave for a day time diaper
    Last edited by jasonkid; 05-Apr-2011 at 07:06.

Lil classics are very soft. I wear 24/7 and have had no problems with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinent17 View Post
    Lil classics are very soft. I wear 24/7 and have had no problems with them.
    what are lil classics ?

The Molicare padding is very soft to me, maybe you got a bad batch? That seems possible based on your glue statements. I find the padding in Abenas to be very stiff though.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonkid View Post
    what are lil classics ?
    Incontinent17 is located in the UK so I'm willing to bet it's a diaper that we can't get here.

I would say Tranquility ATNs would be a good bet; the padding is nice and soft and for an overnight diaper they are thin enough to easily conceal during the day. The price is much better compared to Abenas as well.