View Poll Results: Do you eat your five portions?

27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

1 3.70%
  • No.

14 51.85%
  • I try to at least eat some fruit everday.

12 44.44%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Healthy lifestyle

Default Healthy lifestyle

Do you eat the recommended five portions of fruit a day?

I don't, I couldn't even afford to. (Am gonna die! )

I do eat fruit, infact, I'm rather fond of most but not routinely.

It depends. I usually atleast try to eat about 2 to 3 a day.

personally I know this sounds weird but I don't like ANY fruit, besides one kiwi i got at this hotel in london.... Oh and grapes, but II dont eat them usually cause they aren't that gr8 either...

I LOVE vegetables though, peas, carrots, salads, broccoli, cucumber, cauliflower, you name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    Oh and grapes, but II dont eat them usually cause they aren't that gr8 either...
    Lol. Grapes are overrated! Down with the mainstream!

I have strawberries and blue berries, everyday, and have for the past 5 years.

I'm not exactly sure how big a serving is, bit I do have this everyday 365 days a year.

Being a vegiterian I eat lots of fruits and vegitables... A lot a people say they would miss meat too much but I don't really miss it at all.

No, but I would if fruit were cheaper. I do take a multivitamin once a day though.
    So.... I guess I pick the last option.

I've thought about becoming a vegetarian before, but I just can't I mean vegetables are good and all, but meat is better XD...

o my fruit for the day was half of an apple slice dipped in caramel -.- my vegetables... a carrot, one of the big ones, and cauliflower like 5 pieces, not the big pieces lol the pieces that u cut off taht are like as big as your thumb XD

yea i dont think about it too much............i will on ocation tho.

I try to. I have fruit every day, but I'm not sure if I get 5 servings every day, thats a lot. I absolutely love fruit.