Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!! I kinda got caught!!!

Exclamation Help!!! I kinda got caught!!!

Omg! So i got home from school today and my stash disappeared. I called my mom at work to tell her i got home and she sounded normal but what should i tell her if she asks?!
    She doesn't know what an abdl is and she doesn't know why i have diapers! I've been caught before once and she told me not to let her find it again!

What should i say?!

I feel yr pain, I was caught twice, and had my stash taken twice. The first time you can lie yr ass off, but theres no possible way to make up an excuse the second time. This time its a forced confession no matter what. Just act normal until you get asked, just let them confront you. The one thing you need to remember is that your parents love you and they will try to understand your feelings.
    Good luck
    -Chanch0

do you think that just saying that "oh those were leftovers from last time that i didn't want to go to waste" would work?

Quote Originally Posted by blablajr View Post
    do you think that just saying that "oh those were leftovers from last time that i didn't want to go to waste" would work?
    It depends on how long ago that was. If it was fairly recent, that might be worth a shot. (Of course, that is assuming they are the same type of diapers or at least similar, so she doesn't think you bought more.)

If you do decide to explain instead, I would prepare to explain what *B/DL is, probably by writing a letter to explain it or thinking through what you'd tell her. A good article to provide a link to is FAQs for people who aren't interested in diapers.. However, if it were me, I would probably wait until your mom brings it up. That way, if she's decide to just ignore it, you won't have to explain *B/DL to her.

Edit: The above paragraph does depend on what you told her last time. If you did tell her about *B/DL or liking diapers, AND you feel you can explain it better now, you might want to go for explaining it. If not, making excuses is probably the better route.

This happened a few times when i was younger. Including my stash, my pics, and my browser history. I was lucky and i think my parent just let it go and didnt want to ask questions the 2nd time. If your parents give up questioning easily then i suggest just deny and lots of idk and from last time answers. If not I hope your parents are open minded enough to atleast understand its your thing and they dont have to know/participate/agree with it.

Best of luck

you could print out materials just in case such as WKLD

I know it does feel good to be caught but I have to say, honesty is the best policy. It's much harder to get your parents to trust you if you are lying to them.

Your much better to approach her before confrontation with an attitude of wanting to confide in her about something that you've never told anyone. If you take the initiative it will usually end up meaning more and she will be more likely to be understanding and to hear you out.

Quote Originally Posted by blablajr View Post
    I think you've got about a Snowballs chance in Arizona.

If she says anything to you about it, you pretty much have to tell the truth at this point. Figure out a better hiding spot.