Thread: Woops

Default Woops

Long story short, my cousin found a used diaper in my room that i forgot to throw out the other morning. I played dumb and acted as surprised as he was. My girlfriend said to say it was from her miscarriage.

Now he's a bit of a stun arse but I really don't think he fell for it. Not that he'd say anything really.

Oddly enough I didn't panic or really even care. Lately I have been getting careless :P Maybe after nearly 7 years I'm starting to not care.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by kronikmod; 06-Apr-2011 at 16:53.

Blame it on a miscarriage? Really? That would be somewhat more distressing than just saying it how it is :s

Yeah, I'm getting tired that we all have to cover up for something that doesn't hurt anyone else. The temptation for me is to say, yeah, I wear diapers. What're you going to do about it. Get over yourself before I pee on you. See, now aren't you glad I'm wearing a diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Tendryl View Post
    Blame it on a miscarriage? Really? That would be somewhat more distressing than just saying it how it is :s
    Yah that was kind of her idea. It's distressing enough to make him drop the topic and leave it.

---------- Post added at 10:57 ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah, I'm getting tired that we all have to cover up for something that doesn't hurt anyone else. The temptation for me is to say, yeah, I wear diapers. What're you going to do about it. Get over yourself before I pee on you. See, now aren't you glad I'm wearing a diaper?
    Haha I know the feeling.

BabyJayk

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Well said!

IDK, I haven't had to deal with explaining anything other then to my parents, and I hope to keep it that way as long as I can.