Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Wear to Sleep?

turtlepins

Default What Do You Wear to Sleep?

I wear three or four gauze prefold diapers (night weight) and plastic pants and nothing else. I have the comfort of knowing that in the morning my loving wife will wake up dry because I haven't leaked in the bed, and I will have all the comfort and security of those soft warm diapers to get me through the after nightmare period. So what do you wear, and why do you like that best?

Valence

I usually wear a couple of Tendercare diapers to bed :3 They aren't exactly known for their ability to not clump together or leak, but... I don't know. I guess I've grown accustomed to them. I prefer other diapers sure, but I don't know. Anyway, they hold well enough that if I have a, *ahem*... Night-time accident (the original reason I was given them...) then it won't go absolutely everywhere. Which is awesome. Luckily, this has only happened like four times since I got them anyway, so... :P

Fleece sweatpants and a soft fleece hoodie. Sadly I don't have footies =(

I rarely wear diapers to bed...although somehow or other I need to use up quite a few before May. :/ Generally, I wear a pair of pajama pants and T-shirt, or if it's colder, my footie PJs. (I loooooove my footies. )

A Bambino, closer fitting plastic pants, WICKED cute pajamas!! (got my lavender/pink stars, moons and fluffy clouds on now) and a pacifier clip with my pacifier on it!!!

pamperchu

Allways a plastic disposable diaper and a mouse sleeper if its cold.

Since I am a bedwetter and wear everynight I use the 9 layer cloth diaper from Tri-County and gary's plastic plastic pants with a stuffer. Been wearing this combo for almost a year and have only wet the sheets a few times but wake up soaked every morning. During the day I use the same without the soaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I usually wear a couple of Tendercare diapers to bed :3 They aren't exactly known for their ability to not clump together or leak, but... I don't know. I guess I've grown accustomed to them. I prefer other diapers sure, but I don't know. Anyway, they hold well enough that if I have a, *ahem*... Night-time accident (the original reason I was given them...) then it won't go absolutely everywhere. Which is awesome. Luckily, this has only happened like four times since I got them anyway, so... :P
    I wear the same as Dana, but I usually only wear one.

Over the top, I'll usually just wear regular pajamas; I'm more inclinced to wear a nightie with no bottoms in a diaper though.