Thread: Intro in a thunderstorm

Default Intro in a thunderstorm

Hi everyone

I'd like to start this off with a random fact: I'm writing this as a thunderstorm hits my hometown. It's quite scary. My house shakes a little bit.

Now on to the introduction:
    My name is Selene/Sellie. Either is appropriate to call me. I'm a person of many names. With that I am also a person of many different interests. I cannot even tell you all of my hobbies and the like. I am always gaining new ones, and always changing intensities. Your best bet to learn about me is to talk to me

Anyways, I turned 18 back in december and have had a regression interest for a few years now. Seems to be an interest that has stuck (like a few others but that's not important at the moment). I guess part of the desire for regression is because I used to live in an abusive household and it was something that was a safety for me.

That part of my life is over, thank the powers, but this desire for regression however... has stayed. Just yesterday I bought my first ninny I have thought about maybe going a little bit deeper but am a bit intimidated and scared. I don't know how to explain why... but I'm just the kind of person who doubts everything they do.

Yet another interest of mine... SHOPPING. Ohmaigawd do I love shopping One half of my paycheck goes to rent to mom... the other half goes to shopping for me and my girlfriend.

Ahh, yes, a challenge and yet a blessing. My girlfriend is the sweetest and most understanding person a girl like me could ask for. She is so supportive of me, but I need support from others who know what I'm going through.

So to wrap this all up, I'm here for friends, information, and perhaps a little bit of guidance. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

What a nice introduction, Sweatdreams. I'm sorry that your life started off with so much pain. I was adopted at the age of 2, and I think my desire to regress was created by those years, rejection of my birth mother and probably being in an orphanage for a while. Anyway, we survive. I couldn't help but notice your thunderstorm. Since I live in Virginia, I'm not so far away, and we had a beautiful day today, 65 degrees and no rain. Tomorrow it's supposed to go up to 80 and the possibility of thunderstorms, so I guess it's that time of year.

Since some of these feelings of regression are emerging, I think that by reading the many posts on this site, you will get a better feeling for what you like or don't like. This is probably the best site for exploring ones younger self. It's well moderated, and since you are a girl, I suspect it's the safest site considering who we our. Welcome and explore. You will have many friends here.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome I'm just not sure if I'm a Teen baby or adult baby. I still feel like a teenager. Well in all sense of the word *giggles* This storm is scary. I'm glad I have my ninny

Hi, Sellie. Welcome to ADISC. I see you have found your way around the various boards, and I look forward to seeing more of your posts. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Take care, and have fun.

Hi Sellie I'm sorry about the rough times in your past but it sounds like you have moved on and are doing just fine. I hope you find this site helpful and informative. Welcome!