Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are the best hiding places for diapers

Default Where are the best hiding places for diapers

Where are the best hiding places inside a house to hide adult diapers? Because I tried to think of some places but I keep on getting blanks.

Darkfinn

Hrm... a lot of possibilities... and I'll try to make this sound as nice as possible. There is a wiki for this one too! How do I hide diapers? - ADISC Answers Wiki Someone here actually took the time to write all of that up and put it in an easily discoverable place (which you shouldn't do with diapers) so people could find it, read it, and learn from it.

Now personally... when I lived at home I typically hid them either under the bed... or in a locked footlocker in the back of my closet. However my "stash" was discovered several times... so you may want to try for a better spot.

Kip

I used to hide them under mt bed in an old backpack, but I bought a pack of Depends Max. Protection and they wouldn't fit under my bed. So I put them in the top of my closet.

My favorite spot is in my boxspring -- there's some short of covering on the bottom, with a hole in it on the far corner. I just stick em in there .

As Darkfinn mentioned, reading the article would probably provide the most help, since we have no clue about your circumstances, such as how many people you live with, what your house is like, your parents/siblings attitudes towards room privacy, etc. The only thing we can really do is tell you where we hide them, and then suggest general locations.

I'd recommend you find an old box, for something like a game system, stick them in there, and put that box somewhere like in your closet or under your bed. That way, if anyone asks, you can tell them that you're keeping the manual or something like that. If your room isn't heavily traversed, then you might find it helpful to put them in bag (not plastic), and put that somewhere, again maybe your closet under some clothes or something.

Another option, although this sounds kind of wierd, is to not put them in your room. Although I can't really think of anywhere at the moment, you may know of some places that would be good, like in the attic or somewhere no one really goes. That's about all I know...

i have pretty much no room-privacy. my parents took my lock off and i come home to my mom digging through all my crap. it pisses me off because im sure she found some diapers, but she never said anything and i never said anything. I would recommend maybe an old computer case. with nothing in it, so store them in. if you can't use the original package, use some zip-locs to keep dust and moisture from getting to them. my bed has no underneath part, like, it's a mattress ontop of three drawers, and i take the drawers out and put them in there. Just trying to help

I use an old popcorn tin that I used to put my Halloween candy in.
    I also have virtually no room-privacy. But it works pretty well.

I keep my diapers in an empty box and then put the box in my closet.

gamebaby

i got a realy good spot. but it only works if your dresser door thing will come out so you can take it out. if you can some times you will have a space where they didnt put the dresser and if there is enough space use it. it has worked for me for like ever but my dresser door broke.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Now personally... when I lived at home I typically hid them either under the bed... or in a locked footlocker in the back of my closet. However my "stash" was discovered several times... so you may want to try for a better spot.
    Story for another time, perhaps?