Hi everyone,

I'm a performance poet/babyfur working as a video game tester in Seattle.

I've been into diapers as long as I can remember-- I used to say that the only thing that stopped me from going 24/7 was the expense, but lately I've had enough money to give it a try, and after a few months when I started to notice my control for-real eroding, I got kind of scared and stopped wearing for a little while. Now I typically wear to bed most nights, and maybe 3-5/week. Generally I wet only-- I only enjoy wetting-- but I've been known to mess under duress, or in rare cases of actual Potty Emergency.

For the past 9 months, I've been in a committed open relationship with an awesome guy (we just moved in together in February) who's not into diapers himself, but doesn't mind me wearing at all, and sometimes participates. I often wish I was dating someone who was as enthusiastic about diapers as I am, and it does make me sad sometimes to not have someone in my life to *really* share that side of myself with-- but it's a small sacrifice, given how many other ways we fit together better than anyone I've ever been with.

Outside of diapers, I love movies-- favorite directors include Darren Aronofsky, Christopher Nolan, Terry Gilliam and Michel Gondry-- and reading (favorite authors; Salman Rushdie, Tom Robbins, and just getting into Aldous Huxley). In the last couple of years, since moving back to the Seattle area, I've started to get into camping and biking. I also meditate a lot and have an interest in entheogens and spirituality (these also tie into my interest in diapers, and I'd love to discuss and compare notes with anyone else who has similar interests).

I love games, of any and all kinds-- I think life is best treated as a series of games, and there's nothing I enjoy more than playing.

With regard to what I'm looking for out of this site: I'm not really sure, yet-- I joined because a local friend recommended it-- I guess I'll poke around and see!