Thread: Hah! I'm stumped!

Default Hah! I'm stumped!

So as some of you already know my gf is very accepting of m little side. She changes me, cuddles with me, and colors in books with me.

The other night we were talking and i was tryin to think of some other things we could do to indulge in my little side. All I could think of is bottle feeding. My question to the community is what are some other things we could do in additionthe the activities we already are doing?

Valence

Watch childish films/cartoons together, play with toys or games, rest on her lap, be bottlefed... Generally, just think of things babies/toddlers/children do, and go with that
    Or, alternatively, anything could be deemed as childish if taken with a hint of childishness with it. I mean, heck, even walking to the shops could go from being a regular kind of thing to a childish, "lil-side" kind of thing. It's all about how you see things, how you act to them, how you are treated. If she sees you more childishly, then how she acts can change (no pun intended) from there. It's not ALL about different activities, sometimes you just need a different perspective :3

turtlepins

Do you have toys to play with? I have a Fisher Price Farm, and a colored ring toy, with different size plastic rings of bright colors to put on a peg. The peg is set on a rocker. It's fun!

Wow, it seems to me like you have the category almost covered. The only thing I could possibly think of would be maybe a mommy-baby day like other member's on here have discussed in the past. Maybe spend the day as a baby. Other than that, I probably won't be too much help...

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Watch childish films/cartoons together
    the only childish movie i have is the care bears movie.... but it does then job!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Watch childish films/cartoons together, play with toys or games, rest on her lap, be bottlefed... Generally, just think of things babies/toddlers/children do, and go with that
    Or, alternatively, anything could be deemed as childish if taken with a hint of childishness with it. I mean, heck, even walking to the shops could go from being a regular kind of thing to a childish, "lil-side" kind of thing. It's all about how you see things, how you act to them, how you are treated. If she sees you more childishly, then how she acts can change (no pun intended) from there. It's not ALL about different activities, sometimes you just need a different perspective :3
    Every time I see a post of yours lately I wanna rep it :x It's all really good stuff...

Anyway...Dana's already given the best advice I could give. ANYTHING can be little-time if you have the right perspective. Just subtle things can change a bus ride to KFC for dinner to a trip out 'en little' with your caretaker (I'm speaking from experience here!)

Now, as for specific things she could do to help you get deeper into littlespace...:

- hold hands when crossing the road; little children have to hold their parents' hands when crossing the road! In fact, hold hands as MUCH as possible. To the outside world, you're a loveydovey couple; but you know you're just a cute little boy holding *Mama's hand :P

- paying/ordering/speaking for you; if you're in a restaurant, say (or more likely a macdonalds :P), Mama could ask 'What do YOU want, little one?' and make the order for you; just like when you were a child and you went to eat out, your parents probably asked what you wanted and then got it for you, unless it was too unhealthy or expensive or excessive.

If you're more into the 'dominating' Mama archetype, she could always just order what SHE thinks you should have, but that's not my cup of tea...

- subtle diaper checks

- feeding you; another thing that looks like you're a mushy couple, but there are probably certain foods to steer clear of

...and those are just a few examples; basically, what she should do is try to think of you AS a child. That is, say to herself 'What would I do here if I were looking after a real toddler/child?'; and act on that wherever possible. If it's not possible to act in the perfect way, do the next best thing.

*I use 'Mama' because that's what I call my female CT; you might use a different term (or not have one at all)

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    - paying/ordering/speaking for you; if you're in a restaurant, say (or more likely a macdonalds :P), Mama could ask 'What do YOU want, little one?' and make the order for you; just like when you were a child and you went to eat out, your parents probably asked what you wanted and then got it for you, unless it was too unhealthy or expensive or excessive.
    You know? I never thought of that before. Not bad, sir! (+1)

To kinda tack onto that, during Christmas, my ex girlfriend and I went to town during school to buy presents for each other. I went to the jewelry store, she went to Walmart. On the way back to school, she made me carry the baby wrapping paper (for my gift, obviously), and a bag, which I was instructed not to look in. I got some funny looks with that wrapping paper when I learned it wouldn't fit in my damn locker! Have your girlfriend make you carry babyish stuff, like diapers or bottles, and make sure you don't get bags for it.

Best of luck!